Summer is right around the corner (yay!) which means patio season, backyard BBQ’s and picnics are back. I’ve recently partnered with Coopers’ Craft Bourbon and Di Bruno Bro’s to bring you not one, but TWO, delicious recipes to try out at your next get-together. Trust me… give these a go and you’ll be the hostess with the mostess!
The first recipe is an easy-to-make cocktail known as Coopers’ Cup. This drink is light, refreshing and highlights all of the delicious notes found within Coopers’ including vanilla, honey and citrus. For a little spritz of spice, ginger beer is another key ingredient for this simple cocktail. Feel free to mix in additional fruits of choice – I added blackberries & raspberries for a fruity twist although peach & pomegranate were also suggestions that sound amazing. Give the recipe a go and let me know what you think!
· 2 parts Coopers’ Craft 82.2
· 1 part fresh Lime Juice
· Top with ginger beer
Glassware: Mug or Highball
Garnish: Lime wheel or Mint sprig
Instructions: Combine Coopers’ Craft 82.2 with lime juice. Add ginger beer and serve over ice. Garnish with lime wheel and/or mint sprig.
To add your own personal signature to the cocktail take a muddler and a few pieces of your favorite seasonal fruit. Berries are ready to go but make sure you skin citrus, pomes, and stone-fruit. Stone-fruit should also be pitted prior to use. Muddle fruit in a shaker, add ice, lime juice, and Coopers’. Shake, strain, and enjoy.
Next up we have Di Bruno Bros. & Coopers’ Craft Bourbon Cheese Fondue – this one is bound to be a crowd pleaser and you may as well invite your friends over now so you don’t devour all of this fondue on your own! While you don’t specifically need to use cheeses from Di Bruno Bro’s, it makes it THAT much better and you can order from them here! Below is a list of everything needed to whip up this fondue, which includes a shot of Coopers’ Craft – yum!
DI BRUNO BROS. & COOPERS’ CRAFT BOURBON CHEESE FONDUE
• ½ lb. Reading Raclette (cheese)
• ½ lb. Seven Sisters (cheese)
• ½ lb. Cabot Cloth Bound Cheddar. (cheese)
• 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
• 1 Cup Dry White Wine
• ½ Cup Coopers’ Craft Bourbon
• Few Drops Of Pickle Juice
• 1 tsp. Mustard
• Black Pepper
• In a bowl lightly coat the cornstarch into the cheeses
• Over a medium heat add the wine, ½ of the bourbon and the pickle juice.
• Gradually add the cheese stirring all the time.
• Once a smooth mixture is obtained add the mustard, black pepper, and the remaining Bourbon.
• Enjoy with fresh crusty bread, crostini’s, salamis, and anything else you would like to dip into the Fondue.
Just writing up this post has my mouth watering- brb while I go mix up a cocktail and get some fondue cookin’!
*Thank you to Coopers’ Craft and The Blogger Union for sponsoring this post*
Leave a Reply